On-Line Rental Application
Before your application can be processed, you must first pay an application fee of $45. Click HERE to pay your application fee.
There will be a $25.00 administrative fee if you pay an application fee and decide not to move forward with your application, for whatever reason.
You will also be required to upload a copy of your driver's license and pay stub(s)/LES representing one month's salary. If you are applying as a married couple, you must also include your spouse's drivers license and pay stub(s)/LES representing one month's salary, if applicable.
Resident Qualifying Instructions
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and e-signed by each applicant and all co-applicants age 18 and over. Spouses may complete one rental application. Do not leave any spaces blank. If something does not apply to you, write N/A.
- Each applicant must provide government photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
- Applicants must submit one month's worth of pay stubs or LES, if military. Proof of income is required for each applicant. Total monthly income must be three (3) times the monthly rent. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable.
- The rental application will be reviewed upon submission of all required documentation.
- Renter's insurance is required for all leaseholders. proof of insurance must be provided on or before the date you sign your lease.
- Roommate situations require approval of homeowner and property manager. Each co-applicant must meet income requirements individually and is responsible for full security deposit.
- The rejection of one co-applicant shall be deemed as a rejection of all co-applicants.
- Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by any applicant
- Incomplete application by any applicant, or omission of pertinent information
- Insufficient income for each applicant
- Criminal conviction history of a violent or sexual crime committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in the unit
- Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained)
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports are obtained). Rental history of:
- Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
- Unauthorized pets
- Poor housekeeping
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant's children or applicant's guest
- Violence to person or property by applicant, applicant's children or applicant's guest